Wheel arch liners

andrewhewitt

Reaction score
Did all b6 Audi a4's come with the fabric type wheel arch liners? Mine get clogged up with grass and mud was wondering if earlier or later cars came with the plastic type which seem easier to pressure wash off?

My car is a 2003 avant

the fabric is there to help with road noise

think they are all the same if they were just plastic one you would get a lot more road noise so audi use this kind. a good jet wash always sorts them out and stop driving on grass :p

I have fabric on the front left and both rears and plastic on the front right. No idea why. Wonder if it was replaced before I owned it and material one was superceded with a plastic one?

my a6 has fabric, jetwash sorts it fine, benjie your car has probs been crashed and its been replaced with the cheapest version the fixer could buy

my a6 has fabric, jetwash sorts it fine, benjie your car has probs been crashed and its been replaced with the cheapest version the fixer could
buy

it does not mean its had a smash at all things like the linings do fall of with age some times

to be fair would have had to be some really bad car crash to need all the wheel lines taken off mate cant see it being that

iv noticed on my petrols there plastic
on the tdi's there fabric
god knows how 1 could fall off theres about 15 screws holding them on

only takes for some one at a garage after doing some thing not to refit all the screws and they would come off going down the motorway as im sure no one would think the engine trays could fall off but they do too'. **** iv been driving down the road and seen a petrol tank fall off a car lol

My Fronts are plastic and rears are fabric.

Just destroyed my near side wheel arch liner, i hit a bump in the road, my wheel caught the liner and ripped it to bits, so now i need one, will an avant liner fit my saloon? Also need to adjust my coilies i think they might be a bit low oooopppppssss.....

would a a4 fabric front liner fit a a4 cab front or are they like every other a4 part (they dont fit)

fabric fronts are normaly on diesels
but they do fit the petrols
when u go to audi just ask for them