new a4 owner now with pics

Slinepete

Reaction score
Hello thought I'd join after owning my impreza wrx for the last 6 years it was time for a change bought an a4 1.8t 190 s line in what I believe to be akoya colour only had it 2 weeks and already broke several times but fingers crossed all sorted now had 4 new coils plugs full service and oil pump and pick up pipe done after oil pressure light came on need to save again now it's cambelt next service doh il get some pictures up soon not had chance to get any decent ones yet is there any b6 dos and donts after being on scoobynet for 6 years thought I'd ask there's a lot of dos and donts on there cheers pete

Cheers mate not a friendly bunch then lol il get pics up at the weekend hopefully get a day for a mini detail sesh

Welcome along, get some pics up then plenty of people will say hello, LOL!

welcome mate show us some pics and yes i would say there are quite a few do's and don'ts but then each to their own i suppose would be boring if we were all the same

Welcome to ASN mate! Can't wait to see your car :D

Welcome to the forum! If you look in the DIY Guides sticky thread at the top, you will see repair guides to all the common issues. Is that what you mean by 'do's and don't's' ?

Cheers mate not a friendly bunch then lol

Very friendly I think as a rule, to be honest the lack of punctuation in your post made it quite hard to read.

Hi everyone I will eventually get some pics up, and quattrojames il try my best with punctuation mate.

Cheers mate not a friendly bunch then lol il get pics up at the weekend hopefully get a day for a mini detail sesh

Welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. You will soon realise we are all very friendly in here. Look forward to the pics. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome and yes you have the Best colour AKOYA SILVER rocks

Thanks seems you are a friendly bunch after all best get the car washed and some pics up, hopefully got a day off work Friday so can get some good pics if it's not raining any detailing tips CMD for Audi paint used to soft thin Subaru paint cheers pete

Welcome and Akoya silver is the best......but I am biased on that

hiya mate, and welcom:rock:
we are all here coz we love audis, after you have had yours for a while, you'll see why
we are a frendley bunch as well,
and here to help, advise, or just take the pi** if you **** somthing up, so sit back and relax and enjoy you new motor knowing your not on your own, if you have a problem,,, and no one else can help... and if you can get on the net..
then you could talk to the asn team ( big explotion, run titles, start music):p

Cheers saxonblue i try and have a go at solving any issues with my cars so prepare for quite a few help questions hopefully not to many though, I've not got much confidence in this car yet after its initial problems il get there though cheers pete

Well the weather held off so had a mini detail on the car cut a long story short washed, washed again, polished ,waxed let me know what you think starting to get used to it now as long as it behaves.
DSC02694.jpg
DSC02692.jpg
DSC02693.jpg
DSC02696.jpg
DSC02698.jpg
DSC02693.jpg
DSC02691.jpg
DSC02693.jpg

sorry just realised i posted same pic 3 times had some others oh well thatl do

Started a new thread with pics in not sure if that was right but hey I'm new

Welcome to the forum mate! Your Audi is gorgeous ;)

Cheers amz cheers turkster and thanks for merging the two threads Quattrojames pleased with it just keep getting an engine light think I've whittled it down to coolant temp sensor and/or O2 sensor after cat shall change both next week just hope it behaves tomorrow got a 160 mile trip to do

Nice motor and welcome to forum, gotta love the original sline!
But, coming from a scooby, how do you fi d performance/fuel costs?

Harty tbh I like the car but not a patch on the Scooby everything smooth in the Audi my impreza was just over 300bhp and was more rip your face off kind of acceleration but on a plus and main reason for my swap insurance is a hell of a lot cheaper and fuel costs a lot cheaper Scoob got about 18mpg at best lol

Nice car and looks just like mine except for the wheels......like the colour of them and was thinking of doing the same colour possibly

Thanks mj and quattrojames wheels are kind of a dark grey with a silver fleck couldn't tell you the exact colour I'm afraid had them done at the dealers I shall enquire though