New shoes

S23

Reaction score
After a 4 month wait there here from the us

04378384.jpg

01edfe7e.jpg

Wow, i love the wheels, they are awesome. :)x

Reminded me of when I was 7 at Christmas :)

What car they going on, get them fitted I want to see some pics ha, they are gonna look sweeeeet!!!!!

Why am I so impatient, I wanted these but didnt want to wait the 4 months, very jealous.

Hopefully be on my red b6 saloon next week :) I was very impatient but when they turned up and opens them was worth it :D

Yeah staggerd mate 8.5j front and 9.5j rears :D

I can't believe you haven't gone out, jacked the car up and stuck one on to see what it will look like. :)

When you getting tyres? Can't wait to see them on, they look ace.

I was going to do that when they arrived but never go round to it , they will be on the car today
will report back later with more pics :)

Bet you cant wait - you cant beat the feeling of getting a new set of wheels!
I am tempted by the 0.001 wheels but they are starting to become quite common.

These 0.05's seem nicer to me, but then I am not overly into mesh wheels. 18's or 19's ?? as I was told the 19 staggered fits are unavailable yet?

There 18" as the 19 aren't availible for a few more months same as wanting a set in a custom colour

Absolutely love those wheels! I think I'd have struggled with waiting for 19s to become available too, but even 18s still look amazing.

Have you blacked out your window chrome, or did yours come like that?

Thanks mate :)
thats how it came tbh I'm not keen on the chrome bits on a4s prefer it like this

225 40 18 and it's not lowerd yet on standard at the mo

Not a fan of the wheels but if we were all the same the world would be a boring place :)