AC ont working blowing warm air

pink.teg

Reaction score
hi all
2003 mod 130

had it regased and the garage said the compreser is not working ...
so do i have to buy a 2nd hand one or new one
or is there another part i need to look at first ..

thanks alan

Is it defo the compressor ! Diagnosed with vag com ? Mine just had new sensor fitted now working sweet....

Sounds daft but I wa driving round for months with mine not working, it was on my list of to do (take to a garage and get sorted). Anyway when I was sorting my crank sensor I notices an electrical plug hanging and guess where it fit in to? Yup the compressor!

So pluged it in started car and instant cold air!

Just a thought :)

I had my car for months without working AC until I finally got round to taking it to a mates garage to get re gassed

He did that and changed the tiny filter or whatever it is thats in the pipe only to find whoever fitted it previously had put it in the wrong way around, new one in and its all working brillaintly again

Might be worth a look

Right it's working now wow

And after 30 mins it stopped

Wdf
any idea's

When it was working was it blowing properly cold? I take it the ECON light isn't on?

I had my car for months without working AC until I finally got round to taking it to a mates garage to get re gassed

He did that and changed the tiny filter or whatever it is thats in the pipe only to find whoever fitted it previously had put it in the wrong way around, new one in and its all working brillaintly again

Might be worth a look

where is the filter he change mate

When it was working was it blowing properly cold? I take it the ECON light isn't on?

Yes the cold air was freezing cold and nice
then I start to hammer the car around

A few bends and it went all hot
so back down on the windows ...
going to check for loose wires and plugs today

all working now
half broken wire
quick fix band aid ......:scared2: