Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: MY Brown A4

  1. #41
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    I think for the best quality for the money airlift XLs are the ones for me, how did you find the e level??
    Definitely, XLs would be my choice too. The E level system is just amazing, if you have the cash (it is a lot) then go for it. My golf was the first car in the UK to have it fitted in 2009 and no one had ever heard of Accuair and didn't really pay attention but now they are all over the UK and rightly so. The system manages everything for you, you don't have to do anything unless you want to, I used to dump mine via the remote when I parked (the reactions I got from that we're quite amusing) and then when you get back and turn the ignition it rises up to ride height, if I were ever to get air again I wouldn't hesitate to get it, it makes a huge difference. Check out their website it explains the system much better than I can.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,110

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    Yea dude think its the only way, what is the ride like with them if as in handling etc??
    I mean I haven't got a front ARB in the front, so it doesn't get driven to hard, but it rides lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    I think for the best quality for the money airlift XLs are the ones for me, how did you find the e level??
    I think the Bagyards will ride slightly better but aren't worth the extra over the Airlift struts. Not only that Bagyards are quite useless to do with, I've heard some people waiting upto 9 months for struts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moor View Post
    Definitely, XLs would be my choice too. The E level system is just amazing, if you have the cash (it is a lot) then go for it. My golf was the first car in the UK to have it fitted in 2009 and no one had ever heard of Accuair and didn't really pay attention but now they are all over the UK and rightly so. The system manages everything for you, you don't have to do anything unless you want to, I used to dump mine via the remote when I parked (the reactions I got from that we're quite amusing) and then when you get back and turn the ignition it rises up to ride height, if I were ever to get air again I wouldn't hesitate to get it, it makes a huge difference. Check out their website it explains the system much better than I can.
    I'm looking forward to upgrading my management to Accuair


    "Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

    Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

  4. #43
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    I'm looking forward to upgrading my management to Accuair [/QUOTE]
    x2
    I'm looking for to Christmas now lol.... That accuair sounds like such a class setup,

  5. #44
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    It really is, even when you know what to expect its still amazing, definitely get the touchpad rather than the rocker switch and the remote is great fun too, it's all pretty expensive but compared to the Rayvern dials and electric window switches its in an complete different league.
    Here's my old car with the accuair build if you're interested, the air build starts on page 6
    Bluegolf's Accuaired MK4 - Sold! - A4 Avant Has Arrived - uk-mkivs

  6. #45
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    Jesus that's a really good read what exactly did you use from Rayvern struts and bags ??? The tank is lovely and your build, is it clear perspecs you used??

  7. #46
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    141
    That just looks "So good!"

    I don't suppose you have the pat numbers to hand for the black top and bottom center grilles??

    Are they the S4 equivalents?

    Mak

  8. #47
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    Jesus that's a really good read what exactly did you use from Rayvern struts and bags ??? The tank is lovely and your build, is it clear perspecs you used??
    Thanks, all I ended up using from the Rayvern set up was the front and rear bags, the rear bags were changed after a couple of months which just left the fronts, a bit of a waste if money in the end. The build was done really well I was very pleased with the outcome, voodoo went all out though as it was the first car to have the system they used it on their stand at a few shows to show off what they do. It was clear Perspex used, it was apparently a nightmare to cut right.

  9. #48
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by bugwhizz View Post
    That just looks "So good!"

    I don't suppose you have the pat numbers to hand for the black top and bottom center grilles??

    Are they the S4 equivalents?

    Mak
    Thanks dude, there just original top grill and sline bottom grills with the surrounds painted matt black

  10. #49
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Moor View Post
    Thanks, all I ended up using from the Rayvern set up was the front and rear bags, the rear bags were changed after a couple of months which just left the fronts, a bit of a waste if money in the end. The build was done really well I was very pleased with the outcome, voodoo went all out though as it was the first car to have the system they used it on their stand at a few shows to show off what they do. It was clear Perspex used, it was apparently a nightmare to cut right.
    .



    Yea I liked the look of your rear bags never heard of mason before they look class...ye I'd say everyone wanted it at shows lol... Is it hard to cut??

  11. #50
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    .



    Yea I liked the look of your rear bags never heard of mason before they look class...ye I'd say everyone wanted it at shows lol... Is it hard to cut??
    Mason Tech were fairly big in the air ride scene in the states, Scott the owner made some great stuff but wasn't business minded at all and that eventually led to them going under, a real shame as they were bagyard quality for half the price.
    I didn't cut the Perspex, I had the whole system fitted by Voodoo Motorsport as its fairly complex, the dirtiest my hands got was putting my PIN number in on the credit card machine! I believe they cut it with a bandsaw which was quite tricky, a jigsaw might be easier or I'm sure an engineering firm could cut it for a few quid.

  12. #51
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    Really liked your boot build was suttle and Oem but yet so cool really like it

  13. #52
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4 View Post
    Really liked your boot build was suttle and Oem but yet so cool really like it
    Thanks, I really liked it too, I'm not a fan of the big showy builds, they do undoubtedly look nice but I wanted a boot I could use which is what I got. It's a pretty simple install really, all in the spare wheel well with a slightly raised floor to clear the tank, the blue lights are the same shade as the dash lights and it only came on when the boot was opened and all visible through the Perspex. Voodoo did a great job throughout, I was really pleased with their work and their attitude and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

  14. #53
    BA4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    76
    I think that's what appeals to me as that you have still full use of the boot, think I'll do something similar dude I like it that much lol

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Gordon Brown picking his nose
    By abdus in forum You Tube Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th October 2007, 09:15
  2. Brown Moment??
    By Hotscar in forum You Tube Links
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th September 2007, 14:45
  3. A quick note to Gordon Brown
    By batwad in forum Rants & Raves
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10th June 2007, 18:15
  4. John Reid or Gordan Brown
    By Rev-head in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th September 2006, 23:50
  5. So who do you think will be 'Brown Bread' in 2003
    By richyboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9th January 2003, 13:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO