got a bargain today

vr6gordy

Reaction score
called in at local scarpy today they just got in a b6 a4 ...cool i thought looking round it didnt see much i wanted off it then as i opened the passengers door i noticed it had cruise fitted so out with my tools lucky i had the right ones with me got the cruise strock and module it plugs into for 20 quid just need the lower cover has the car i took it of was black i need grey so i think it will try cut it for now

Last edited:
Could you pm me the number of the scrappy mate, am after a rear ashtray, boot lid struts and a glove box lid all in black. Good find by the way!

Could you pm me the number of the scrappy mate, am after a rear ashtray, boot lid struts and a glove box lid all in black. Good find by the way!
car had grey interior

That was a really good find fella.... When you removed the stalk did you need any of the loom if so did it just unplug or did you need to cut it and where abouts did you locate the module Cheers butty

That was a really good find fella.... When you removed the stalk did you need any of the loom if so did it just unplug or did you need to cut it and where abouts did you locate the module Cheers butty
i cut none of it just unpluged and the module sits right behind the steering wheel right behind the storks