help me out someone

vr6gordy

Reaction score
ordered a new engine mount on monday so went to pick it up yesurday opened the box the check it no sensor fitting on the new mount audi said it was the wrong part number so ordered me a new one for today they ordered the part with the sensor cos we checked it out to make sure it was the right one this time ..and today the same part without the sensor has come back .. audi york are saying the part might be the right part now and the sensor is no longer needed so they have contacted main office and i have to wait to here form them .. anyone else had this ?????? 

Please delete your other thread of the same title, no need for 2.

I'm guessing you mean the mount with the solenoid on it? I had mine replaced a few months ago and it definitely is still available.

I'm guessing you mean the mount with the solenoid on it? I had mine replaced a few months ago and it definitely is still available.
they ordered the part with the solenoid and they sent part without plus you said a few mouths ago so has it been replaced ?

audi phones me back this afternoon and told me that the sensor part is no longer avaiable and has been replace ... the reason is cos the cars fitted with sensors where an exprement done by audi and is no longer needed

hummmmm. sound like dealer bull sh** to anyone else,, or is it just me:eyebrows:

get it fitted and if it go's pete tong. its up to them to sort it out

i no the guy behind the counter he dont bull **** hes dont tell lies