How much is it worth???

Rhysd1309

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope its ok to post this here. Looking to sell my A4, but havent got a clue how or is that abit ambitious? cheers guysmuch to ask for it. It has had the front end b7 conversion done profesionally, but im not sure whether it will increase or decrease the value. The engine has covered 120,000, its just had a cambelt and service. The bodywork is excellent 18" s line wheels. Its a 2002 model in silver. I was hoping for 1500? Or is that over ambitious? Cheers

Please don't turn this into a for sale thread....

What engine is it?

Dont worry, i dont want it to come accross that way. Genuinly want peoples thoughts. Should of men tioned, its the 2.0 ALT petrol.

photo's? manual / auto?

I've seen the project thread from your sig, but it stops with the front end still missing...

i got £2200 for mine when i part ex'd it for the cab 1.8 t last year. (my old was a 51 reg 2.0i manual),
dont know if that will help any

Ahh that seems a fair price. Mines a Manual, haven't got any pics but just imagine a silver B6 with a B7 front end. The dealer doesn't want mine.

Im getting a 2009 A4 2.0 TFSI (high mileage 140,000) for 6500, is that a fair price? I understand its resale value will be pants, but I only drive the car occasionally as use the van all day at work, so around 3 - 4000 a year.