another engine mount question a4 cab 20041.8t quattro drivers side

vr6gordy

Reaction score
ive done something silly i got a replcement engine mount of ebay thinking 1.8t mounts are all the same (NOT) anyway had a good look at the mount today as its not raining (yes not raining) I NEED A NEW HYDRO MOUNT (type with sensor on it )anyone no how much these cost new

Last edited:
For me the best option would be rs4 mounts or better still 034 motorsport mounts. £160 for the hydro mount is a bit steep.

if i go for rs4 mounts that means i need 2 witch makes it 220 pound witch i cant aford .. im gonna be struggling to buy just one this week but i need it cos ive been trying to fix this banging sound for 2 long now

nope, £110 from the mail dealer,

2cc17e6a.jpg

im sure he said 160 on the phone yesturday

well ordered my engine mount today and i did miss here them .. 108 quid for new one

Eddie on here who done the group buy for podi boost gauges owns wotmotorsport, He sells the 034 street density engine mounts for £195 for 2, That's the route i'll be going in a week or two as one of my mounts has started to leak.

went to audi this morning and asked for my part ..the driver hadnt been yet jumped back in the car and truck just pulled in.. so went got my part only to find out they ordered the wrong one.... so now i have to go back tomorrow to go get it 30 mile round trip ..they better do me it cost tomorrow for making me come back for it