Direct fit blinds

There is a couple of lads on here that has them fitted.
They seem very happy with them.

I can't remember their names now.
There is a thread I started about blinds.

I'll take a look.

Hi there i got a set of these for my A4 B6 2.5 tdi saloon and they fitted with no issue, But i didn't read instruction properly so i did have a little issue because i put brackets on wrong way round, but they helped me out with no issue and to top it off they look great.... on a side note had windows wide open going shall we say a little faster than motorway speeds :aggressive: with no issues.

Ah i made a mistake and got ahead of my self these are not the once i bought.
I purchased once from eBay but the rear window is one complete unit not 2 like the once u show. i will try and find the details and update for u.

These are for mine model Audi A4 Sedan 2001-2008 WINDOW SUN SHADE BLIND SCREEN tint tuning privacy set | eBay

2001-2005
These are for Avant Audi A4 Avant B6 2001-2005 WINDOW SUN SHADE BLIND SCREEN tint tuning privacy set | eBay

2005-2008
These are for Avant Audi A4 Avant B7 2005-2008 WINDOW SUN SHADE BLIND SCREEN tint tuning privacy set | eBay

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks starmix, I was looking at the Sonniboy ones on eBay but decided to go for a cheaper set from the UK (only £105) just hope. They are like yours and fit ok.

I have the genuine audi rear roller blind in the garage waiting to be fitted and will get some pics up soon.

I would be also interested in pics as may get the side windows

I got mine from van style, perfect fit and very pleased with them