2001 Audi A4 3.0 quattro Sport auto tip

I

imported_ashs3

3 questions?

1. Would this car have come with Air Con as standard, as the advert for one I have seen states it has Climate Control but no mention of air con?

2. The advert is below with some pics, what do you recon on the price and spec?

3. Would it have xenons?

AUDI A4 3.0 Quattro Sport Tip , 4 Doors, Automatic, Saloon, Petrol, 2001 Y Reg , 25,000 miles, Metallic Silver. black leather, 1 private owner from new, full audi service history, taxed, Climate control, Radio/CD Multichanger, paddle shift tiptronic, Computer, Cruise control, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Remote locking, front fog lights, genuine low mileage example, pristine condition, any trial or inspection welcome. £12,494

audi30.jpg

audi30inside.jpg

Ta

Sorry forgot to say that this car books in Classes Guide June 2005 at £12,000 so they are only asking £500 over book, which is not unreasonable, I am however asking them to sell for £12,000 cash.....

Waiting on an answer and answers to my above questions of all you A4 people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3 Answers

1. Would this car have come with Air Con as standard, as the advert for one I have seen states it has Climate Control but no mention of air con? Climate Control is another word for aircon. It will probably goto 18c then low setting after that which is quite cold.

2. The advert is below with some pics, what do you recon on the price and spec? The spec is ok nothing special just most things you come to expect with Audi but the price is pretty good for a 3.0q and the mileage is very good for the age so a pretty solid deal all round IMO .

3. Would it have xenons? I dont think it would have Xenons due to the fact that there are no built in washers below the lights on the bumper. Xenon bulbs can be fitted though as its not that difficult.

Hope that helped a little! pretty nice motor all round though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers Cj, another question is where can I get some 17" 5 spoke sport alloys from, the ones that came on the later Sports and S lines?

Found a set of reps with Toyo Proxe T1s's on http://www.montyswheelsandtyres.co.uk/ for £785 but that seems a little steep, any other places?

Ash, Ebay is always a good choice for alloys...

5 star =17"

5 arm RS6 (s-line) = 18"

Good luck.

press