diesel addative

Pete N Kelly Mileham

Reaction score
hi,I am new here and just wondered if anybody could suggest a diesel addative to help clean up the fuel system on my 1.9tdi 130 sport. thanks.

Try liqui molly diesel purge search youtube for pd130, Apart from that the only additive i've ever used on petrol and diesel cars is Forte products. HTH

forte diesel treatment is very good stuff only available in the trade but you can get it from ebay . just add it to the fuel tank it cleans things going in and coming out i use it twice a year in my 1.9 tdi pd

forte diesel treatment is very good stuff only available in the trade but you can get it from ebay . just add it to the fuel tank it cleans things going in and coming out i use it twice a year in my 1.9 tdi pd

Would this product be save with diesel turbos?

Just I've seen a video somewhere in the past that these kind of products do more damage than good!

Think it was a video about the product called REDEX diesel treatment

Regards

Jamie

i can only tell you what i do with my car it is used widely in the trade and i use it twice a year . my car runs like a swiss clock its done 123000 miles and never misses a beat and beleive me if i had any doubts about this product i would not be using it

millers is the best one ive used it ... its awesome stuff makes car run smoother and makes engine alot less noisey