re-mapping my 04 plate A4 2.5v6 tdi cab

thekoplfc

Reaction score
please would like any advice when it comes to remapping my audi
i would like better acceleration and mpg but bit worried because ive read about temp getting to hot

please advise me thanks

Got to a recognised and respected tuner local to you and get it done any diesel that is getting to hot has clearly not been done correctly.

A diesel is permanent WOT as they have no throttle butterfly exceleration is caused by more diesel being added when you push throttle and the more diesel and air you can get into the engine the more power / torque it will make but with a diesel the more fuel you put in the higher the EGT's get where as a petrol vehicle fuel can be added to cool the EGT's. Chances are the diesels that have got hot are running to much fuel.

i know who is doing it,he did my 130 golf and mapped it to 170 and its superb but fuel went down as it was a 305 all round remap
have read that if i do a 30% on torque it will wheel spin in 3rd,which isnt what i want,just want a bit more poke n better fuel,as £20 is only getting me 85miles round town,and thats not with a heavy foot...........my golf was getting 130miles for same drive

It will do less miles then your Golf as it has a bigger engine in the A4 as I take it your Golf would of been a 1.9