JUST DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR FULL S/S EXHAUST @ BCS ST HELENS

tommytonguedj

Reaction score
Good morning all, Just got a taxi back cos was'nt getting on the loser cruiser from dropping the car off for a full decat s/s exhaust from turbo back with 3.5" tailpipes the same as alexgsi2000, Left Dave my camera so he can take pics of work in progress and will post pics later. On another note he just phoned me and told me i need 2 engine mounts so i'll be ordering them now.

Happy days - im pretty sure you will be happy with it!

Sat here doing a peter kay keep looking at my phone waiting for the call to collect car lol, car is 1.9 tdi 130 sport awx denim blue saloon turkster, Ye alex just buzzing it's finally getting done. Just pondering with the idea of a remap but don't want to go down the route of replacing clutch etc just yet. Will add pics later Cheers Tommy

Well more than impressed turn the key and a beautiful rumble at idle and when driving it's virtually silent dave is the man a few pics below just need some detailing weather now for some proper photo's.
DSCF2124.jpg

DSCF2119.jpg

DSCF2120.jpg

DSCF2121.jpg

DSCF2123.jpg

how much was that? looks great. pm me if you want?

Price? Would he be open to doing a group buy/discount for forum members? Looks awesome, need to get this done on my quattro avant.......

Hi All, Thanks for comments full price was £550 decatted from turbo back with 3.5" tailpipes, Dave credits himself with using the best products like steel, welding materials etc and guarantees the flexipipes are the best in the country a normal exhaust flexi has 4 wraps he's has 7 wraps. And not like some garages where it's done in 3 hours i dropped it off at 9.30 and got taxi back at 5.30 and he'd just finished, He will not hand the car back until he is 100% happy. And you would not believe it is a 1.9 tdi the beautiful rumble on startup and idle is impressive but once you hit say over 30mph it is quiet. Alex it definately will look familiar if it was'nt for your pics i would of never gone back and seen dave Top Man:thumbsup:

Not sure if the bcs website is new but don't remember coming across it when i was searching for an exhaust a month or so ago but here you go. BCS Automotive

What diameter is it? Its proabbly the pics, but it looks a bit narrow.