S4 gone...

xs2man

Reaction score
Well, now the S4 is gone.

Still, got some coin here, so now looking for the right A4. Looking for a B6 Avant 1.9 TDI Quattro, or 1.8T (190) Quattro. Might even consider a 2.0T Quattro if its the right car.

Had a look in the classifieds but not seen anything so far. Will keep looking though.

I'm not away yet, will still be hanging around here. And firing about the B8 side of things just now.

Aye, no worries there. I am not desperate for a motor as I took a wee mk4 gti in px. Its rough as **** bodywork wise, but interior and engine are sound. Think its putting out about 220 BHP, so that'll keep me mobile, while still having the coin to find the right replacement.

How much did you get for the S4 mate - I am thinking of putting mine on the market - fancy a Beema 535D - remapped.. :)

Yeah, thats what I'm fancying too, lol. Or a B5 RS4, or a C5 RS6, or a B6 1.9 TDI, or a.... the list goes on.

Mine sold yesterday... Deposit down. Collects Friday. So still have a few days to get a couple of final spins in... I will miss that car....

RRV8 for a year or so now then maybe just maybe RS6 Avant :)

Nice one. Onwards and upwards eh? Fancied a RR myself, or maybe just a Disco, but dunno what way I'm going really. Got a hankering for a 6 cylinder diesel, but have spotted a couple W12's recently that have tickled my fancy, lol.

A8 V6 TDI's are really decent value: a LOT of car for the money... there's also the 4.2 TDI V8.... and if you're heading that way, maybe check out the 6 litre W12... all for under £20k...