No warning beep when lights left on?

Quattro180

Reaction score
I recently realised that me & the mrs have been leaving the headlights on because the warning beep has stopped working. The warning beep for low fuel & other warnings also no longer works.

The beep always used to work? Is this just a case of the beeper broken or something else?

cheers

does your dis display the door open on the drivers side ??? if not you need to check the wiring inside the rubber boot between the door pillow and the door frame quite common for the door wiring to break...

does your dis display the door open on the drivers side ??? if not you need to check the wiring inside the rubber boot between the door pillow and the door frame quite common for the door wiring to break...

How would that stop the low fuel warning etc from working?

the buzzer will have most likely packed up and it is located on the rear of the instrument cluster, i dont know of anyone yet who has changed it sucsessfuly.

Like you mine has done the same i am waiting for a cheap donor cluster to attempt a change

How would that stop the low fuel warning etc from working?

the buzzer will have most likely packed up and it is located on the rear of the instrument cluster, i dont know of anyone yet who has changed it sucsessfuly.

Like you mine has done the same i am waiting for a cheap donor cluster to attempt a change

Sounds like its packed up!! The dis still displays that the door opens.

What a pain in the ****!!