I got a bargin

bowen

Reaction score
I have a B6 cabriolet, I also have a shaved head so the wind messing up my hair is something I dont have to put up with. My fiancee however.... whenever i have the roof down both her and I recieve mouthfulls and eyeball pokes from her hair blowing in the wind.

Time to invest in a wind deflector. Browsing the web ebay etc they fetch £££, one day i spotted one with a tiny hold in the base mesh which doesnt effect the wind deflection. I placed a bid and won it £33 plus p+p. However it did not come with the carry bag, no problem i thought a carry bag wont cost much. Ebay turned up no results, so off to the dealer. Now I am under no illusion it would be costly.

I sat with the parts sales guy looking through ETKA as he had no idea what i was talking about. We eventually found it, I asked how much the deal price was for a deflector £289. WOW. Well at least the bag won't be that much.

How much was the bag I hear you ask......£91. For the carry bag. Needless to say I left empty handed.

Cool story bro.

I have a deflector without a bag as well, I've thought about getting one and expected it to be around £20..

I shan't bother now I know the actual cost.