Audi A4 B6 - RS4 Alloys 18" vs 19"

amz

Reaction score
Hello people,

The time has come when I am finally ready to change my current RS6 Style alloys to the new RS4 Style alloys but am contemplating on which size to go for?

19s are obviously the looker and my personal favourite too but I am reading bad reviews on them, e.g. harsh ride, kerbing, bad handling, weight etc.

Which would you recommend? 18s or 19s?

I have found some images of other Audi A4s with 19s on.

This is what my own Audi A4 looks like at the moment

20120329_163851.jpg

This is someone else's Audi A4 but this is what mine will look like with the 19" RS4

831861400_l.jpg

This is someone else's Audi A4 with 18s at the front and 19s at the back

staggard.jpg

I would like to know everyone's opinions on this :)

I've got 18" RS4 reps on my S4.

I don't know about weight/handling since it's all I've had but I think 18s are standard on S4s.

They look quite good but if I was choosing myself I would have gone for 19s to fill out the arches.

The size/fit of the 18s are borderline (not quite big enough but not too small to look wrong) so I wouldn't go to the expense of 'upgrading' them.

P1070097.jpg

aint keen on the idea of 18's front 19's rear imo dont see the point in that...... 18's do drive better but it all depends if you dont mind a rougher ride then 19's win all day long for looks m8

aint keen on the idea of 18's front 19's rear imo dont see the point in that...... 18's do drive better but it all depends if you dont mind a rougher ride then 19's win all day long for looks m8

I would NEVER do that lol. I displayed that pic so we all get a direct comparison of 18" and 19" :)

You think? I would say they were cheap. Were you not looking at CH's before? They are way more expensive.

i think there very resonable priced..... CH are going to be miles more than that unless you go copy's...... but you get what you pay for....

Yes I think I was probably looking at reps tbh. I've ordered my sets of 19" RS4! Wheels arriving next Tuesday. Can't wait! :)