The Audi is now sporting some sexy roof rails :)

AudiAndy21

Reaction score
Well picked up an ebay bargin today and test fitted them, thought i would showcase them and get people views.
i will be using them for a roof mounted bike rack :) as well as possible show use... get a roof box and colour code it :)

100_0771.jpg

100_0772.jpg

100_0773.jpg

thoughts and comments i think they will look even better when the car is lower .. and i wont be keeping them on constantly like a bonnet bra it will have its time :)

very easy to fit mate, has a small hole under the door shut pin goes into the gole and the rubber/ foam foot goes over into the gutter and screw to tighten.. :) box next might even get some airbrushing done on the box will be good for when i go camping and away to car shows :) good practicle mod

Nice looking motor mate, agree it would look better lowered and maybe the wheels grey?

Wonder what the roof rails would look like colour coded?

That colour is by far the best - wow.

I agree, that car is a brilliant colour! I like the wheels too actually. Are they the x5 ones? I'm sure there was a dude on here just a week back with a black avant and those wheels in black but he was undecided on whether to keep them or not.

Very nice car though.

cheers guys :)

and yeah a guy on here had these wheels i posted on his topic saying KEEP THEM lol and pointed him towards my thread.. no doubt it will look better slightly lower :)