8 Rings, 6.2 Litres, 1 Turbo, 8 wheels driven...

xs2man

Reaction score
Well, for some reason, my other thread in the B6 section was locked. It wasn't actually a for sale thread or anything, just a bunch of pics of my B6 S4. Admittedly though, they were pics used in advertisments on other forums, so I guess thats why? Anyway, whatever mod locked the thread, might be an idea to give the original poster a heads up about what was actually wrong with the thread.

Is it you don't want threads for specific cars? i.e. They should be in members motors or something rather than specific model forums? Just guessing here? If that is the case, could a mod maybe move this thread? Is there even a members motor area?

Oh well, weird.

Anyway, here is another thread with pics of by B6 S4. Also are pics of my B8 Black edition though. Enjoy...

Since we had a nice day today, I decided to clean my Audi's. So here they are...

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

And all tucked away...

IMG_0498.jpg

Though I agree that they're lovely, the B8 front is starting to look a bit too Mitsubishi for me. Back is lovely though, nice and tidy... and both cars look to be cared for well!

They are gorgeous cars mate, I love them both! I keep thinking which I'd choose if I had to keep one (if they were both mine I mean ha). I really couldn't decide. Both great cars in different ways.

am i seeing right? the S4 has Grey lower door blades ?

Yes, that is correct. As far as I can tell, it came like that from the factory. Are they usually body coloured then?

Yes, that is correct. As far as I can tell, it came like that from the factory. Are they usually body coloured then?

I'm not the man to say if they are coloured or not, Im looking at the grey set uo as my car is grey all round in that area from the factory and I'm thinking of going for a grey set to match my cars look.
4b2ad213.jpg

Ahh, I see. Well a quick look at a few on Autotrader, and most of them are grey. There is only 1 or maybe 2 on the market just now that are body coloured.

Yeah, I think a fair few are grey. Not sure what is standard with Audi, as they never fail to amaze with the number of options. I can picture a red s4 in my mind that I know had grey blades, and I think they look great on that.

Very nice :icon_thumright:

I don't know who locked the thread, it wasn't me.

I think you could specify standard or body coloured at point of sale.

Very nice cars. Would love to be able to garage mine, you are able to garage two.

lovely cars m8 credit to ya..... and i thought all s4 came with matt black door blades as standard

as per Mark's: all S4's came with matt black as standard - I'm not sure if there was even an option to have them colour coded from factory, but I don't think there was - I'll check one of the the older catalogues if people are really bothered...

S-Lines are colour coded as standard, S4's are also slightly larger IIRC.

sort out yer centre-caps on the S4 ;)

Ha ha ha. The car isn't even getting used just now, and the wheels have been on and off too many times. Just couldn't be hooped taking the centre caps on and off everytime, lol.

If Im not misstaken, the B6 S4 had grey door fins for most of the B6 life but nearing the end Audi started to colour code them, the S4 fin is larger than the S-Line too.