EM TuningVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Twin exhaust needed...

Hi all,

Im new to the forum and I have owned a 2002 1.9tdi avant sport for a while now, I want to fit a twin pipe exhaust on it from cat back.

Am I right in saying that as long as I stick fwd to fwd a 1.8t exhaust will fit, 2.0t or 2.5tdI from a4 saloon or avant b6 or b7...?

Any comments on what exhuasts fit straight on would be appreciated, Ive got no problem fitting it, I just want to buy the right one so I dont have to mod it.

Also I will need to change the rear valance so if you have a valance or exhaust for sale please let me know.

Many Thanks
    Nick

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    from what ive read in the past you are about there with your info, the only thing is i dont think the 2.5 fits as its a v6 and has two pipes from the cat. The 1.8t will fit but you will need another exhaust hanger and heatshield for the other side. fwd to fwd and 4wd to 4wd as you said. The hardest piece to get hold of is the lower valence with twin cut outs unless you go for new from audi.
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

1st Gear

Status
    yep. i did a twin pipe on my old 2.0se a few years ago now, the best place (probly the only place) for your rear lower bumper is audi themselves, as its hard to get a GOOD one from a brakers, and you only gona pay a few quid more from audi, mibe was the lover off a 1.8t quattro, cost me £58.99 from leeds, that was a fwe years ago mind!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for your help, fingers crossed now someone has an exhaust on here