couple of pics

Davros

Reaction score
Hi all, only joined yesturday so couple of pics for now, currently engine is out and under going some nice mods.
Keep you updated once i find my way round the forum.

DSC_0045.jpg

09052011063.jpg

05052011050.jpg

05052011047.jpg

24052011088.jpg

25072011140.jpg

09052011065.jpg
</P>

Thanks for the pics Davros. Look forward to more when your build is complete. :)

Thanks for the replys, have along way to go yet, spent the best part of the day with my head down the toilet so not got much done.

Whilst the lump is out its had a major clean, awaitng de-cat pipe for the twin exhaust conversion, as i have a genuine S4 rear bumper to go on once its painted, lump and box all bolted back together, so fingers crossed will bolt it all back in once felling better.

Tidy. What clutch is that ?

DMF is LUK, Clutch is a stage 3, 6 paddle had it made up for me from a company called CE Motorsport, nice price to pay, looking at cluth it is stamped LUK along with pressure plate, spoke to them a number of times over the phone with requirements, from what research i did 40% more clamp pressure, so should do the job, hope so with what it cost.

Well it looks pretty trick.

What plans do you have that you need 40% more clamp pressure on a clutch ?

Well it looks pretty trick.

What plans do you have that you need 40% more clamp pressure on a clutch ?

Had a remap while ago, bhp in crewe advised me at the time and gave me the option, kill the clutch which you have from standard or upgrade it, few months later DMF feel apart which i could feel.
Plan on de-cat and changing turbo, plus twin exhaust conversion.