1.9TDi (130) Avant - New Member

Ok quick update from the weekend. I have stripped the liner from the tailgate and everything dry and no sign of a leak so don't think the problem is at that end Steve.

Pump is next on the hit list!

Ok was at a loose end today and thought I would try the platidip on the centre caps. Seems to work well although due to the cold the spray pattern isn't great so it just a test. But it has left me with a dilemma that I am opening to the public vote:

Option 1
Uploadfromtaptalk1361032119510

Option 2
Uploadfromtaptalk1361032143922

I Guess I'm going double din soon ;-)

Uploadfromtaptalk1361624044259

Just need to decide on what head unit.

Also how easy is it to change the buttons on the ac controls?

Had quite a successful couple of evenings in as much as my rear washer now works again!

Had quite a successful couple of evenings in as much as my rear washer now works again!

Did you strip the wiper motor down or replace it? Am only asking as i had the same problem but i stripped the motor and the mechanism was well rusted. i cleaned it all up and thru aload of grease in it and its working again. i suggest people try this first and save yourself £80/90.00.

I had a different problem. The hose in mine was split inside the rubber sleeve that goes from the roof liner into the tailgate.