x5 wheels on an avant

carlos-1975

Reaction score
hi i purchased an a4 avant recently but not sure i like the wheel it looks.
it has bmw x5 alloys on with stretched tyres so i have a feeling it is going to get slatted but heres a pic
006-2.jpg

think i need some genuine wheels?

Don't want to affect the ride to much so will springs make it look better as don't fancy the coil over route.
I do have some Audi centre caps coming and a refurb will be done over the summer if I keep them

Looks like the offset is massively out, do they stick out from the arches, coz it looks like it from the photo's.....

They are too wide and if u lower it and corner some then they will scrub. Put some audi alloyson it ;)

Cheers for the replays guys I feel they are going up for sale and maybe 19" r design triple spokes or scirocco wheels.
Yes they do stick out the arches slightly the adaptors used have pushed them out by about 25mm

dont sell them!! they will look good with some tweeks!

look at mine at the bottom of the first page!!!

I'd never put them on mine, but if you want to keep them, then at VERY least get rid of the centre-caps!!

might look good with 4-ring caps and slightly lower (looks like you mugged an X5 for the suspension too!)... but if the adapters/offset mean that's not possible, then I'd say that it might be worth sticking with VAG-group rims...

Just dont look right, as others said, sell them, and get some nice OEM alloys, they will sit better and look better too ...

(Dont rule out some good reps too - if you can get the right offset, they look sweet - I got ET35's and its got a lovely stance on standard sport shocks) :icon_thumright: