Advice Please :- Whats the best lowering springs for the a4? and how low do they go?

jambofuz

Reaction score
Hi,

Could you experts please offer some advice, my coilovers are comming off and Im looking for a set of
lowering springs to go with my original sport shocks, what would people reccomend? and how low do they go?

Dont want to make the same mistake I did last time and not doing my research,

Cheers James

James we have site sponsors at the bottom of the page who are experts on these things. Have a look at there websites and give them a phone for a chat. Im sure that some of the guys will also give you some advice. As you say, research is the key. :)

I would reccomend H&R 30mm lowering springs. Depending on your vehicle should cost around £160-£190.

Does your car have Audi Sports Suspension ?

If it does aftermarket springs arnt going to lower it much.

Hi,

Could you experts please offer some advice, my coilovers are comming off and Im looking for a set of
lowering springs to go with my original sport shocks, what would people reccomend? and how low do they go?

Dont want to make the same mistake I did last time and not doing my research,

Cheers James

What make are your coilovers? are you selling them???

I picked up a set of Tenin new for £45 off ebay (link in the ebay for sale thread at the top) The USA guys showed they lowered the most out of all the springs available.