Courier Advice Please

rjm180

Reaction score
If I was to successfully bid on a set of 4 rims and tyres on an auction site and I was unable to collect in person does anyone know how to arrange a courier to pick them up. Any advice on which couriers are reliable and also any rough ideas on prices please. Mileage would be 200 and there would be 4 rims with tyres.

Many Thanks,

If I was to successfully bid on a set of 4 rims and tyres on an auction site and I was unable to collect in person does anyone know how to arrange a courier to pick them up. Any advice on which couriers are reliable and also any rough ideas on prices please. Mileage would be 200 and there would be 4 rims with tyres.

Many Thanks,

Paisley Freight. :)

Various users on here have had good experiences with Paisley Freight in the past.

if not, i've used interparcle, if you use there standard service its actually gets picked up by UPS the next day, and is on a 24hr service, and its half the price than dealing direct with UPS :)

Thank you all very much, I followed the link to Paisleyfreight and was very pleasantly surprised at £27.50. Can that be right or is there a mileage calculator to be factored in to that figure.
If it IS that price to and from addresses in the same zone in mainland UK according to their website then that is fantastic.

Do the parcels actually arrive though?

Many Thanks

​Only ever heard great stuff about Paisley Freight. :)

I sent a bike to Glasgow, cost £11 and arrived next day!

That really is good value for money when you consider how much we pay for some things these days, mainly food items.

Used Paisley freight on several occasions to both send and receive stuff (including wheels), excellent service, cannot fault them....

Thanks all, I shall definitely be using Paisley freight then. All I have to do now is find and buy the right wheels. need a lesson in e bay bidding if tonights efforts are anything to go by. Lol

Used paisley freight lots of times.

Got a full mk4 Golf interior from aberdeen to Glasgow for £40.

They have been excellent everytime I have used them.

Thank you guys and girls for your very informative help.

:beerchug:

Thanks for your recommendations, I have used Paisley Freight maybe 10 times over the last 4 weeks and they have been absolutely spot on. Easy to book online, collection takes place on the booked day and parcel is delivered the following day. Very impressed. Cheers.