pic request

I've just had a quick look on Etka Paul, but nothing jumped out at me. I'll try again tomorrow.

I still can't find this on Etka. I've spoken to a mate who is going to speak to TPS tomorrow and see what they say.

This isn't the best picture, it was emailed from TPS to a mate and then on to me.

I'll try and get a part number, price is £68 plus vat. It's supposed to be an easy job.

BlackQuat's pic looks spot on, I'm not sure on compatability between different models.

cid_image003.jpg

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
mine was similar to this one turkster my part number was 8e0 399 105 HB, they found mine with someone sitting in the car finding the bite and the gearbox mount was showing loads of lift, when it was removed it was in 2 pieces it was that bad

This isn't the best picture, it was emailed from TPS to a mate and then on to me.

I'll try and get a part number, price is £68 plus vat. It's supposed to be an easy job.

BlackQuat's pic looks spot on, I'm not sure on compatability between different models.

cid_image003.jpg

wow thats just the pic i needed, i was under the car again today on a 4 post mot set of shaker ramps, i see where its at, should be a fairly straight forward drop out and fix, if it is that,

The MOT guy is pointing at the front shock, he has pulled, pushed levered everything under the car, he is saying the lower piston in the shock may have had it,

At this point iv had enough of people guessing, so at 11:30am its going into Audi to find and fix it.

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
mine was similar to this one turkster my part number was 8e0 399 105 HB, they found mine with someone sitting in the car finding the bite and the gearbox mount was showing loads of lift, when it was removed it was in 2 pieces it was that bad

i will look at doing this tomorrow at Audi, this knock is doing all our headz in,

lets hope it you fix it lucky for me that was my problem that only cost around £50 to fix where i brought a front mount and dont need it so ebay for that one