Hi folks, happy April!

Does anyone know what the bottom thicker end of this water pipe connects into?

The top connects into a metal water pipe that runs across the intake of the 1.8T Engine in my B6 quattro cab.

However when changing the rotten pipe (06B121101A) the bottom end of whatever it connects into was also broken, hence huge leak.

Its plastic but i dont know what it is so i can replace it also.

Any ideas greatly welcome!!