White front sidelights and silver front indicator bulbs

DALE_AVANT

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have seen both of these knocking around on various threads, but cannot remember where!

Recommendations please for:

- White front sidelights (I believe it's 501 fitment for B6's?).

- Silver front indicator bulbs (ideally that hide the orange but do flash orange).

Many thanks, pictures would be a bonus!

Id recomend Blue vision Side light bulbs by Philips.

There a blue 501 but when on there a crisp white light. And im my opinion mush better than LEDS.

What are the "whitest" standard fit sidelights (the ones you can select before headlight and remain on during headlight) that are available?

I have seen ones that claim white output, but the bulb itself is blue which is not my cup of tea

Do you find the Ultraleds ones too blue too?

Nice thread James, they look spot on. Do they flash well with orange in daylight?

Sorry I've just seen this. They do flash nicely in daylight yes, if it's still relevant..

Hi James

Osram Nightbreaker headlights and Philips Silverlight indicators fitted, thanks for previous advice :icon_thumright:

Currently using ordinary 501's for the sidelights, but they are a little yellow in conjunction with the Osrams. Ideally would like a standard bulb has a whiter light if one exists?!

Do you find the Ultraleds ones too blue too?

Sorry I've just seen this. They do flash nicely in daylight yes, if it's still relevant..

I have no experience of them, but I would imagine 6000k will have a hint of blue in them. They'll certainly be a different colour to your Nightbreakers.

Last edited: