Made the most of the good weather yesterday!

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey Folks,Since the weather was great yesterday I decided to give the Audi a good detail. Just took a few snaps with my phone, quite happy with my hard work! :icon_thumright:

DSC_1952.jpg
DSC_1951.jpg
DSC_1948.jpg
DSC_1938.jpg
DSC_1957.jpg

V V V Nice shine! Was never keen on those 16's but you somehow make them look quite good on your A4!! :respekt:

Awh the Lassie has to be out with me when detailing the car or else he starts giving off (barking)! ... Cheers for the nice comments, I can't believe you polish once a week Tusker! :O Sooner final year at University is over the better, I will at least get my weekends back to myself!

"great stuff, i do my one every month in the winter and every weekend in the summer, i got it bad, lol "

PHEWWWW!! its not just me then, glad someone else is a keen wash and wax nut.
just did mine today (everything but the back window,,,i forgot it coz the roof was down)

i tryd a new waterless car wash and wax, (i have used showroom shine in the past)
this was a 3.5 litre deal from ebay. i though i would give it a go at only £15 with 2 micro fiber clothes
and i can say... well, its not bad at all, ok you dont get the same shine you get from tripple wax,or mer
but i am happy with it as a quick blits over the car thing, lol its like WASH AND GO lol

oh yes, its ultra clean, (no this is not an add)

I washed mine today, it sure makes you appreciate the majesty of Dolphin grey :o.k:

I totally agree James, the Dolphin Grey is by far my favourite colour and when it is looked after it gives a beautiful shine! :icon_thumright: