greatful for the rust info cheers guys

wallace78

Reaction score
was on the phone to audi this morning and not only r they taken the car to hav a look at the rust but they r given it a free health check, cheers for the advice guys:icon_thumright:

Wait till they hit you with some
Crap excuse that's it's not rust but zinc blisters and do sod all about it. Or the panel appears to have been painted at some point so no longer is protected but the warranty.

I spent months wrestling with them with my s3 and got nowhere.

I expected better to be honest.

a free health check !!!!! mmmm great i wonder if they need some extra work.........

You wont get hit by a bill, just a list of what "needs to be done", but you're obviously under no obligation to agree to the work, especially when my local Audi dealer tried to get me to agree to a £23 charge for a Headlight Bulb :lmfao:

I've only been advised that things needed doing with a health check. The last couple I've had all came back pretty much clear.

nice 1 as i can do most of the stuff myself, on the rust note gaz was right they wont do anything bout the 20p piece size rust spot on the bottom of the door, ahh well least i tried lol

If I recall I didn't take there 1st response and it was then assessed by a supposed independent assessor.

But he conveniently agreed with Audi.

Lot of tosh their warranty. They said also rust arch was caused initially by a stone chip and was not from inside rot.

soz for just getting back 2 yous now yeah thats wat he said it wasnt rust from the inside lol ah well!!!