What are the chances fo this........

god

Reaction score
Notherners have far denser heads, it was on 'Discovery' last week, IIRC we have 27% more brain cells per cubic inch than people south of J24 of the M1... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

No good for remotes though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/em_sad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Notherners have far denser heads, it was on 'Discovery' last week, IIRC we have 27% more brain cells per cubic inch than people south of J24 of the M1... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

No good for remotes though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/em_sad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we make that Jcn 15 of the M1, as I don't want southerners to be responsible for the Brummies!! You can have them!

I was driving along the M3 yesterday near Fleet and a veyr large brown paper bag hit the front of the car (when I say large I mean duble thick sack size).

Within seconds smoke was flowing from the back of the car. My mate looked in the wing mirror and saw bits of paper, quite big, floating back from the car on fire. The smoke was getting worse so we pulled over onto hard shoulder. Looked underneath and the bag was caught in the downpipes flaming nicely. Managed to poke it out with a stick from the side of the road.

I'm a bit concerned that nearby pipework could have been damaged. The smell of burning was terrible.

Jeez man, ****** dangerous. I wondered about the covers under the A4. Everything looks all nice and neat and covered so things shouldn't get in there, but if they do, it looks like a ****** to get them out again. Also, any work that is needed under there and you need to take off dozens of plastic covers first. I hope all is ok, may need a costly trip to the dealer, it'll take them 2 hours just to get the covers off @ £90 an hour. I'll be out this weekend looking at fire extinguishers for my car then.

I must say my mate was surprised there wasn't one. I did't think the car was going up in smoke, but we were quite keen to get out!

that's awful. but if i saw flames i'd be far more interested in putting the damn thing out than filming!! not that i carry a fire extinguisher with me!

still at least the nice wheels survived at the end of all that pain! and he's got it documented for insurance purposes. which i hope came through for him.

That is not nice.

How would the insurance cover you on a heavily modded car, would you only get back the basic car costs or are the mods covered too.