Rieger RS4 PLus from USA

Black_B6

Reaction score
Not a regular visitor on this site. But been a member for a while.

Im thinking off upgrading the front bumper to the Rieger RS4 plus

Anyone had this done? Its from USA. It is a tad pricey - but looks great IMO

On - Body Kit Styling for the Audi A4 B6 with Rieger High Performance Tuning Parts

zwdttk.jpg

Bumper grilles are a bit deep inset for my tastes.

Why order from US?
It is possible to order from Germany too, Rieger is a German company. No extra expensive shipping and import tax.
Rieger Tuning - Shop

the picture doesnt help, poor colour match, wwheels take your eye off the bumper, think it would be hard to pull off and tie it in with the rest of the car, would cost alot of moneys to pull it off i think

Why order from US?
It is possible to order from Germany too, Rieger is a German company. No extra expensive shipping and import tax.
Rieger Tuning - Shop

Thanks pewe

The bumper itself works out cheaper via the link you supplied. It works out at 298.50 GBP - wheras with the USA website it works out at 462.60 GBP - so a HUGE difference in price.... So thanks for that link!

In all honestly i do prfer the VOTEX bumper - BUT, it is quite common - and alot of B6's have started looking the same or very similar. The choices are few and far between - there are plently of 'chavtastic' bumpers - but dont want to go down that route...

Which is why - im thinking to go Rieger RS4PLus... afterall Rieger is a quality complany and the bumper is made from ABS plastic - not this cheap fibreglass thats going around these days...

Maybe even the Cupra-R splitter may finish it off nicely..

Hmmmm - something to ponder about. Iv not completely made my mind up - and funds dont allow me to buy it just yet - but definately going to consider it.

Will have to see what total works out as - regards to purchase and shipping etc..

Still would like to hear from anyone who may have one?

Cheers

looks like ****
and it prob wort be a perfect fit iv used rieger a few times
and always had fitting problems
but if you like it go for it

Say OEM on Audi fella, it's the best looking route.

Say OEM on Audi fella, it's the best looking route.

True - but all we have is the VOTEX route to go down - and there are many B6's with this.

I dont want to be a 'sheep' so to speak.

If anyone has any other bumper ideas - let me know, ideas welcome.

Are there any good lower spoilers/splitters that can make the OEM original bumper on my 1.9Tdi Sport look good??

Im open to good ideas.... just dont want to go down the route everyone else does....lol

In reality I think a cupra splitter would do the trick, thats what i shall do just need to find one first :think:

1ML 805 903 about £40 from a Seat dealer.

True - but all we have is the VOTEX route to go down - and there are many B6's with this.

I dont want to be a 'sheep' so to speak.l

I agree, but I have to say there aren't that many Votex cars about. Gmbh maybe, and I would agree with you there that it's a popular mod.

i also think a cupra r splitter will look silly as the design of the bumper looks like it suppose to have one, putting one on will look likes its doubled up. why do people insist on putting them on everything i dont know ?

I agree, but I have to say there aren't that many Votex cars about. Gmbh maybe, and I would agree with you there that it's a popular mod.

In all honesty i probably would jump at the chance of a Votex front bumper - but its about finding one, an OEM one at that. Not many about and when they do appear they get snapped up like no tommorow! I must admit i attempted to buy one on 2 seperate occasions - both eBay.... One was sold before auction ended - so someone obviously offered asking price if not more?! .... and then the other one i decided at the end i wouldnt as it didnt have the grilles and was damaged slightly - aswell as this it had a 'buy it now' which was IMO priced steep - and the grilles iv heard are around £50-£60 each... overall would have ended up costing nearly £400 - and thats before spray and fitting!!

that bumper has way too much going on. there are some nicer aftermarket bumpers out there IMO

the caractere kit is nice

also my fave is the "LLTek RSfour lite"

that bumper has way too much going on. there are some nicer aftermarket bumpers out there IMO

the caractere kit is nice

also my fave is the "LLTek RSfour lite"

Ok - so had a look at the RSFour lite - not to my taste...

But i like the 'Caractere' front bumper - as shown on here - CARACTERE Body Kit Styling and Tuning for the Audi A4 B6 8E Sedan

However i do find it quite pricey

Looks good though - and once again - the good old 'Cupra-r' slitter would finish the look of nicely :yes:

whzoko.jpg

If you can find one the S4 B6 bumper looks really good, that is what i would be getting if i decide to change my front end or you could do the whole lot and put a B7 front end on :kissmyrings:

Anyone know what bumper this one is? Is it the ABT? I saw it on google images...

rl9h5l.jpg

The front grill is the VOTEX front grill, rare as rocking horse dooo doooo, i had one to go with my rear Votex but it didn't look right with the sline/sport/gmbh front end so sold it. Try Ebay they do come up now and again but expect top pay about £150 now, originally they only cost £40, you can make them up yourself as its just the chrome/black surround with the black plastic honeycomb mesh and a badge in the middle

so anyone have any ideas on the front bumper on that grey/silver Avant...?

To be honest I think that they all look a little "stuck on" and a bit overweight for the rest of the car...maybe keep a look out for an oem rs4 front bumper...

To be honest I think that they all look a little "stuck on" and a bit overweight for the rest of the car...maybe keep a look out for an oem rs4 front bumper...

Leads you to lots of problems with the wings then though....

I rather get a B7...than to carry out this sort of conversion..

Im not looking at spending loads either.

The car is a 1.9Tdi Sport. Im happy with engine - so not going to mess around here.

Iv actually had the car near on 3 years. Kept it standard. But getting abit bored which is why i want to 'spruce' it up a little - and then when i have the sort of money - i want to get a B7 or B8 3.0 Tdi Quattro... depending on money availablities -but im looking at keeping my B6 for at least another 2 years

My mod list is strictly styling and includes;

- Front bumper upgrade to something desireable that fits nicely
- Get rid of the chrome on front grille and spray it black ( car is black - so will blend it nicely )
- Add S4 style mirrors/mirror casings
- Tint out back windows

...and possibly - add the 1.8t style dual exhausts with the bumper - or another bumper that fits nicely with the dual exit arches offcourse..

...and thats me!

:yes:

I rather get a B7...than to carry out this sort of conversion..

Im not looking at spending loads either.

The car is a 1.9Tdi Sport. Im happy with engine - so not going to mess around here.

Iv actually had the car near on 3 years. Kept it standard. But getting abit bored which is why i want to 'spruce' it up a little - and then when i have the sort of money - i want to get a B7 or B8 3.0 Tdi Quattro... depending on money availablities -but im looking at keeping my B6 for at least another 2 years

My mod list is strictly styling and includes;

- Front bumper upgrade to something desireable that fits nicely
- Get rid of the chrome on front grille and spray it black ( car is black - so will blend it nicely )
- Add S4 style mirrors/mirror casings
- Tint out back windows

...and possibly - add the 1.8t style dual exhausts with the bumper - or another bumper that fits nicely with the dual exit arches offcourse..

...and thats me!

:yes:

Oh and a nice set of rims...

something 18 inch... not sure which ones yet....

Black_B6 - have you got any pic's of your motor?

so anyone have any ideas on the front bumper on that grey/silver Avant...?

The grey avant has an Oettinger bumper. one of the only aftermarket bumpers that look good IMHO. very hard to find though.
and needs the right look/ stance to flow.