Hi, newbie...to the forum anyway!

L7AUDI

Reaction score
Website
www.finkprint.co.uk
Hi, thought i'd introduce myself!

been lurking for a while as I've been looking to change my A4 but after a lot of poking about I think I'll keep it for a bit and slap some new stuff on it to freshen things up :hubbahubba:

so i will probably be spending more time in the classified section, cheers Darren

Hi Darren, welcome to ASN. Im sure the guys will help with modding ideas. Have a look aound. Enjoy the forum. :)

Yeah James, I was going to change the car this year but now I think whats the point! I plan on changing a few things and keeping it for another year or so, I've had it since 05 when there was only 20k on the clock & now just hit 122000k this morning :icon_thumright:

welcome from me too. nice looking car and a curious avatar. You'll fit in rather nicely sir :)

Car looks nice on your sig - post up some full size piccies!

Thanks for the welcome's :) I don't have too many pic's of the car but maybe I'll put some up when I start changing a few things...

The car's back on oem 18" RS4's now as I could never get rid of slight wheel wobble with the rs4 rep's that it had in the sig' I will change the wheels though as they had a bad paint job and I fancy a change :idea: something phat and slabby or maybe some banded steelie lol!

steelies! yoiks! you sound like a dubster. nobody does steelies like the dubsters :) I can't help thinking Merc when you say slabby

Yeah dubster I have been :arco:2 mk1 gti's, 2 beetles and 2 splitscreens '67 11 window & '56 panel van...

Big respect to this. Welcome to ASN and nice to see another dub head in the house

hehe. goof stuff. I have enormous respect for anyone who knows their way round an old beetle or camper. actually I have enormous repect for anyone who knows their way round anything with an engine :)

Welcome along from one dubster to another, nice avant you have :icon_thumright:

So far my VW list goes like this

1x mk1 Golf GL
3X mk3 Golf GTI's
3x mk4 Golf GT TDI's
1x mk5 Golf TDI
1x Corrado.

Forgot to mention....it's not me in the Avatar, just a portrait of my mate that I did, portrait photography is my speciality :tocktock:

Last edited:
I can't help myself lol, I take perfectly good pictures then take them through photoshop hell and back haha

beetlefincopy.jpg

red-truck-epz.jpg

gulf-scream.jpg

Quality Photo's - I would love to see the full size photo of this:
sigpic65553_1gif.jpg