Thieving Gypo's

GSCollie

Reaction score
Just when you thought you lived in a safe neighbourhood, I left my car outside the house on Monday night only to return to it on Tuesday morning with white powder all over the boot and rear bumper. Strange you may think until you notice someone has taken a srewdriver in three places to try and prize off the boot spoiler and the powder is the material the spoiler is made of as it is chipped in all three places. F /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifg B /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifs!!!!

Anyone know how much it is to repair / replace this through Audi?

I'm gutted. If I see the little chav twocker I'll ................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Boot lip spoiler is about 200 from vag-parts, probs cost 100 or so to paint and repair any damage to the boot lid, Why the **** do they do it? the chav must own an A4 to want an A4 spoiler.

I caught a smack head nicking my neighbours car stereo, we chased him through town, he dropped the stereo...and his wallet LOL, it had his photo ID prison card and some other scum ID, and guess what, the police couldnt do F ALL sayin there was no witnesses or proof, the car he nicked the stereo from had his prints all over but they didnt want to know.

Probs too busy changing speed camera films or licking stamps on the fine envelopes!

Sorry to hear that, it's the same wherever you go, the wife had her polo keyed badly last year 2 days after getting it new.

should hang the lot of them............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif