Engine Management fuses 29, 32, 34, and 43 (A4 Avant 1.9 TDI 130)

DALE_AVANT

Reaction score
Does anybody know which aspects of engine management each one is linked to? It just say "engine management" in the handbook and on the fuse box list......

29:

32:

34:

43:

If anybody has a 130 TDI, I would really appreciate it if you could pop out and see what fuses you have in the above four locations

I'll look tomorrow, mines a 2.5 though.

Failing that Etka/Elsa might help.

i've wrote them down, if i remember i'll have a look at work.
what year is the car?
what fault are you chasing?

Thanks for the help James/Murran.

There is no fault I hope. None of these fuses are present in my car (51 plate), hopefully they are engine management fuses on the petrol models.

i looked but non of the ones you listed corresponded to a avf awx (130) engine.
what is it you wanted to know???

Superb, thank you.

My concern was that my fusebox was missing the four fuses listed above, and all relate to engine management (as according to the handbook). I assumed that at least one of them would be in use on the 130 TDI, but it seems not!

Does my B6 have the AWX engine?

Engine code should be on your data sticker.

Spare wheel well/service book etc.

i had a look. non of those fuses listed are for the engine management on an awx engined a4.
i did write down which ones are and what systems they "protect" but, being a dosey coont, ive left it at work.

Evening all,

Wee tad weird, I've seen some A4 diesels with an engine management light & some without (prior to starting the engine), considering they're all B6's, why is this? I'm confused, I thought mine had been tampered with, so I took out the cluster, pulled it apart, all LED's including the engine management LED, were fine. The reason why I'm mentioning this is I've done a full VAG COM scan, no faults. But a couple months ago I had a faulty N75 Solenoid valve, but EML the Light did not light up once (only limp mode). Any insight would be very helpful, me thinks it's CAN related (I don't have CAN-2002)

i had a look. non of those fuses listed are for the engine management on an awx engined a4.
i did write down which ones are and what systems they "protect" but, being a dosey coont, ive left it at work.