s line grilles

malc156

Reaction score
Hi guys i am thinking about doing an sline lower bumper conversion to my se bumper. My question is can I use the s line grilles ie fog and middle grilles and were can I get them from as the lower bumpers on eBay don't seem to come with any grilles I am assuming the se grilles will not fit also any sources other then e bay I can get a bumper from? any help would be greatly appreciated

The SE/sport standard grilles will not fit as the s-line lower is deeper, I may be wrong, but normally the dealer is the only place you can get them..... unless you find a rare set on e-bay.....

So do I need all 3 s line grilles then and will they fit with the se top bumper? As the DIY guide. I have seen uses mesh but I would prefer the s line grilles

The price of the middle grille is the sticking point for a lot of people doing this conversion, I don't think there's an alternative really.

The price of the middle grille is the sticking point for a lot of people doing this conversion, I don't think there's an alternative really.

Very true. Every once in a while one will come up with grilles for a decent price (seller doesn't realise what they have) or, once in a blue moon a forum member has a clear-out and sells it cheap as they need the space.

thanks for the help guys so its probably going to cost in the region of 300 pounds to do this mod? judging from the price the lowers seam to go for plus the grilles. are there any alternatives to get this sort of look ie not orginal equipment but still the same subtle style

Also guys will a whole avant s line front bumper fit on a se saloon