Audi A4 bodykit conversion to b7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi.

Reaction score
Hey Guys I really Need some help!! I found A bodykit After Ages of searching . It makes the audi Look more newer and better. I like it. Please tell me if you know any other better front bumpers that look better. Its like a Conversion kit.

I currently Have a Vauxhall Zafira 2007 Club. I Need another car. I am Hoping to get an 2004 Audi A4 1.8 with 65,000 Mileage on the clock for £3000.

GUYS ALSO POST PHOTOS OF YOU'RE AUDI a4, Body Kit Upgrades..

41_1.jpg

Here is the photo

It looked Like a lot of work . I found this new fit and go Bodykit. its cheap and looks great!!!

Most importantly . I dont even have an audi. I dont know anyone selling a 2004 model :(!
Take a look-
41_0.jpg

I guess the looks are subjective.

If it's cheap there'll be a reason...

Subjective was my polite way of saying I don't like it...... ;)

But that doesn't matter! It's your car, and if you like it then thats all that matters - it would be a boring life if we were all the same.

Very Very Ture James. I was wondering what car you have??

I Cannot find a Audi 2004 1.8 !!!
Any Ideas where to search!!

And James what exactly don't you like about this?

Do you recommend any other body kits? that make the car look newer

Ok , Its between this bodykits.

1.-
41_0.jpg

or

2--
a4front8egtrs.jpg

My car is as per my signature and avatar.

I'm not a massive fan of bodykits, I prefer a subtle lower valance and maybe some side skirts, but thats about it. I like OEM really, and a ssuch have minimal knowledge about bodykits. I like B6's and I like B7's, but each have their individual strengths and weaknesses, and that kit makes the front look like an A3, the fog grills look ok, but I don't like the vent under the grille, and the bonnet across the headlights looks awful! But as I say, it's not what I think that matters.

Decent B6's sound like they're becoming few and far between, where in the world are you?

if your serious about buying the audi A4 then i would suggest you buy one before looking at kits for a car you don't yet own (you may get the car and like the way it looks in the flesh). I've just taken 2 mins to search Autotrader and found plenty of 1.8 B6 A4's, but i think you will need to compromise on either price/milage/age to pick one up for £3000.

Reactions: bowen
Uk James. Im really stuck. I want a bodykit soo bad. And post a pick of OEM??

OEM is Original Equipment, see the Pictures sticky thread for ideas.

As DJM says I'm sure there are cars out there, try the usual suspects, ebay, Auto-Trader, Pistonheads etc.

hang on you aint got the car yet ?
theres loads for sale and you cant find 1 ?
by the time you have bought a car and bodykit had it fitted painted etc
why dont you just buy a B7

seen how much B7 cost mate.
Ok. Heres a challenge, first one to find me a nice 2004 or 05 . 1.8 around 65000 mileage gets £5.00 through paypal!!!!

i doubt your gona get a NICE 1 with 65k for the 3k you want to spend
buying the kit and haveing it fitted painted is gona cost
why is it so hard for you to search for a car for yourself ?

Thanks Guys for the support in finding me the perfect car !! I really appreciate it .

@ bez101 Yes, You're right. I only Have £3000 to spend. And Im pretty sure there is a car out there that i want.

I want a --2004 Audi A4-
1.8 or 1.9
Around 65,000 Mileage on the clock
Any color except black (ITS BAD LUCK FOR US)

audi.a4.500.jpg
I like this soo much , Ive been searching for a year without no luck :(!!

Think you need to widen the year scope if you want to spend 3K, 04-05 will be over 4K at least!

id say for 3k you will be lucky to find a nice 2001
a 2004 in crap condition 100+ for 3k and have to spend on it to make it nice

The thing is if I buy a car with 65+Mileage. My dad would say. The engine is going to mess up. You wasted youre money etc.
GRRRRRR SO ANGRY. Why are audi so expensive. The cars are sexyyyy!!!!

Low mileage means i can keep car longer and it will perform better. And less repair costs. Simpless.
So guys whats the mileage on ya cars?

Low mileage means i can keep car longer and it will perform better. And less repair costs. Simpless.
So guys whats the mileage on ya cars?

haveing owned audis for 20 year
belive me just cos you get a low mileage car dont mean **** all
oil pick up can go at 30k or last till 200k
my last b6 2.0fsi was on 170 odd k and its still going strong for the new owner dont think for 1 min you will have less problems from a car with 65k on

nothing to do with it but how old are you ?

WOW IM SO STRESSED . I CANNOT FIND THE CAR. I JUST KEEP GETTING My********** HOPES UP!!!!!

Wowee guys. Yes I have 3000 to spend . I spend my money very carefully . I always aim to get best value for money . I'm not a " oh that'll do " sorta person .ive got 3000 plus 500 for bodykit . I'm not rich and im assuming youre not either . And you have like a 4.2L Audi . And youre a show off . But you're just a human like me and everyone here and were all different .

Thanks for being so rude and hurtful

Nobody is being rude or hurtful.. Just suggesting you be a little more realistic

I assume you've joined the forum for advice? I suggest you take it! Increase your budget or change your requirements. And if a body kit is the main aim then probably better/cheaper to buy a Saxo.

I reckon you should stick to a more subtle kit rather than a in-your-face one. When it comes to selling the car you will defo scare potential buyers.

Try OEM - S-Line or S4 kit

Caractere does a subtle kit.

You are very unlikely to find everything you want for your budget. But forget about the bodykit, as £500 isn't gonna cut it. You might get a decent bumper for that, but not a decent bumper, fitted and sprayed for that money. So put both budgets together, and find a car that is close to your requirements.

This: 2003, 1.8T, 49k, and if your lucky you will get the £500 off to get it within budget:
2003 Audi A4 1.8T 163 Sport 4dr Multitronic Saloon

Or here is a 2002, 53k, quattro for even closer to budget:
2002 Audi A4 1.8T 163 Quattro SE 4dr Saloon

If you must then get a kit, save up and get either s-line (gmbh or whatever they call it) or S4. Them kits you posted earlier are rank.

Not sure if troll or just 5 years old?

All the advice you need is in the posts above.

Thanks for being so rude and hurtful
They are just being truthful, personally I think both kits you put in both your posts are Disgusting, as you won't be able to get want you want for 3k you would be better off getting a 52 plate spending a couple of hundred getting all the lowers painted the same body colour & some decent wheels, or just save up & get a high mile early B7

Also, at least one of the bodykits posted doesn't even exist in real life. £500 would be lucky to get a set of upgraded OEM bumpers but wouldn't even go as far as getting a respray.

TBH, I thought people stopped putting bodykits on cars in 1998. £500 isn't going to do much externally, but would be handy for spending under the bonnet on any turbo engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.