AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Master Baker

Status

Armrest LED connection ?

Just got my OEM armrest of the bay & I've noticed that it has the LED light installed. Now the armrest has the obvious connection plug but upon installing the mounting bracket I can't find any electrical loom / socket in which to complete the connection Should there be a connection already on the car or do I have make one ?Any help would be appreciated Just for reference my car is 2002 A4 B6 2.5 TDI SPORT AVANT.
    ATR vs V6 TDI

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I had to make a loom up for mine, used the lighting wires from the cig lighter and just spliced into them.....
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

3rd Gear

Status
    Swindon - home of the 'Magic' Roundabout.
    And the OEM wiring connector you need can be found on B5 A4 and A3 8L rear number plate lights - the connectors are the same.
    B8 S4 Avant in Misano Red with some lovely toys!
    Prev: B6 A4 Saloon 1.9 TDI quattro Sport - great car.

Master Baker

Status
    Did you have to remove the centre console to gain access to the cig lighter loom ?
    ATR vs V6 TDI

3rd Gear

Status
    If you want to run the loom through the harness then yes, I had the centre console out anyway as I was fitting an RNS-E at the same time.....
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

1st Gear

Status
    I wired mine to the front ashtray light, the cig lighter looked tricky to get to. Just another option for you
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB