What's limited about an Audi A4 Avant 'Limited Edition'?

Veero

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out on the usual places (Autotrader, eBay, PH etc) to see what sort of money A4 Avant 1.9 TDis and 1.8Ts fetch. I keep seeing 'Limited Edition' models for sale and they don't have anything obvious that shouts Limited Edition about them.

Can anyone tell what makes them limited? I would have thought they would have half leathers but they all seem to cloth interiors.

Cheers
Veero

I've been keeping an eye out on the usual places (Autotrader, eBay, PH etc) to see what sort of money A4 Avant 1.9 TDis and 1.8Ts fetch. I keep seeing 'Limited Edition' models for sale and they don't have anything obvious that shouts Limited Edition about them.

Can anyone tell what makes them limited? I would have thought they would have half leathers but they all seem to cloth interiors.

Cheers
Veero

Ive got a limited edition with full leather, I always thought they were the last of the run of B6's but I may be wrong!

It's a good question, and one I don't know the answer to. I have heard of a few members who have Special Edition models of late.

I would speculate it's something which ran alongside the S-Line for none S-Line spec cars perhaps.

Sorry to dredge this up but does anyone have any more detail on this? I've seen some which look to have half alcantara seats and the body looks almost like that of an S4?

I have a 1.8Tquattro S Line ( 04 reg that I've had since new) and I'm not aware of any with factory alcantara - however I have a cream shade of seats with half leather ( black headliner) and the seat/backrest pads are a woven material -- at a glance it could be thought to be alcantara but definately isn't !

Reactions: NateS2