LCR Front Splitter

4NT

Terminal Douche Bag!
Reaction score
Hi all, I've seen in various threads mention of the Leon Cupra splitter costing around £25. I've been looking around and they all seem to be around £40+, is this the going rate?

Cheers in advance. :blackrs4:

I think SEAT have realised they're onto a good thing! The dealers themselves always used to be the cheapest place, they used to be about £22 but I'm not sure what the going rate is now.

Cheers James, it's yours that has prompted me to look at fitting one to mine. The search continues huh.

P.S. You might know this. Looking on Audizine, what does USP mean, it keeps coming up ref front bumpers???

To me USP is Unique selling Point?

To the Yanks it's UltraSPort ;)

Its their equivalent of the Gmbh/S-Line kit.

Ahhhhh. Cheers, it's been doing my head in. :sob:

Cheers Ross, found the part number so gonna call a couple of Seat dealers tomorrow and see what I can turn up.

I have one for sale mate never fitted still semi in the plastic wrapping from seat lol
£20 collected?

Lol York is 2 1/2 hours away from me so scrap that unless your desperate then let me know by pm. Good luck

Aye, defeats the object, thanks though! I'd have even looked at Paypal and postage but you can guarantee by the time it's been smashed around in the back of a Sprinter van by DHL it'd arrive in 3+ pieces....

it coul be 1ml 805 903 the sticker on the packaging had faded but this was on the splitter itself.

hope this helps.

Cheers for that,

it will Finnish to front of the car off....don't know why Audi did'nt.