What alloys?

tdia4

TDIPOWARRR
Reaction score
I'm after a set of 18s, my A4 Avant.

Not to keen on the sport 17s and I think some 18s would make the car look a bit fresher and up to date.

Wanting some Audi wheels, doesn't matter if they are reps and I will be getting a used set.

Got around £250 to spend on some, then I'm hoping I can get around £200 for mine so there isn't much of a outlay for the new wheels.

So what looks good? I'll be keeping the standard Sport suspension by the way......for now.

Car for reference:

a4ne.jpg

Looks nice, all I'll add is you get what you pay for. I've just put genuine RS6 / S-Line 18's on mine, fancied 19's but didn't want to stand out too much, wanted to stay OEM.

Avus wheels look the nuts in my opinion but you'll be spending quite a bit.

Yeah I love Avus alloys, the 18s that come from the S4 look great but as you said they are expensive and seem to be very rare, only the 17" version seems to come up.

I think the 17" avus are from the older 8L S3 and will be 5x100 so no good, you want 18's really though huh. Flea bay ad see what crops up. I think the ones yours co,es with look well. Mine's a sport and came with 16's! Awful.

Get your money out and get some nice wheels on there.

You can't go wrong with a set of 5 arm RS6 style in my opinion, should get something within budget hopefully. I think Avus would suit your colour very well, but you may struggle to find any at that price.

If you are looking for OEM, expect to pay minimum £4-500 for either RS6/s-line style, more for S4 Avus....

I spent a year trawling e-bay/gumtree etc for a set of 18" Avus, was offered 1 x set for £1500!! Ended up with a set of 5 x refurbed in gloss black RS6 ones for £470 from the classifieds here.....

Have kept my 16" sport wheels and stuck winter tyres on them.....

Not to bothered about them being OEM, as long as the reps look good enough they will do me.

Been having a look at the 9 spoke rs4 alloys, 5 spoke rs6 alloys, seem to be quite a lot of these about, not sure which to go with though.

Will keep a eye out for a decent set or rs4 or rs6 alloys, quite like the newer style rs4 alloys as well so going to keep those in mind as well.

New wheels and get the lowers painted on my car should have it looking a bit more up to date I think.