just couldent beleive my eyes?

saxonblue

Reaction score
Now i dont mind people doing there cars up in a way they like,, after all its up to the person who's car it is and all that,

but i bet theres not meany people on here would do this?

i saw a BRIGHT PINK , AS IN PINK!!! .
A4 cab b7, thank god the roof was black or i may well have been sick:puke:
to top it all off. it was being driven by a bloke, with 2 more blokes in it,
i did look for some sort of add or promotion stuck to the side of it, but nothing, just a pink a4 cab, i just wish i had time to snap it on my phones cam,
but that would be wrong to put a pickie of it on here where people have more class, lol
i mean ,you wouldent...would you??:sorry:

That was at Cheshire Oaks Audi a couple of weeks ago.

Shame about not getting a pic. I imagine before long it'll have a 'powered by fairy dust' in the back window!

Ford KA or Micra etc you let it go but that is a real shame. YUCK:shrug:

and whats up with

'powered by fairy dust' ?????

lol. go and google "pink a4 cabriolet" look under pix and theres one, a b6 though.
i mean, pink!!!!!!, it was a matt pink as well like powder pink,, yuk yuk yuk!!!! wish i had took a pik.
this was on the motorway coming home from the trafford centre, just over barton bridge incase anyone knows the place,
just as you gwt onto the motorway, loads of people was looking at this big zit-like car, bet the bloke just wanted to curl up n die

in newcastle there is a woman ( i think she owns a tanning shop ) with bright pink tt... horrible!