Im fed up with dealers!

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just back from the dealer, nothing showed up on the vag machine they use for my central locking which sticks at times meaning various doors wont open sometimes! Cant sort my brakes they told me that the new compound used in the brake pads have metal deposits in them which makes the squeeking noise and nothing they could do!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif Also they are investigating the flapping noise when i do 70-80mph to see if there are any similar problems reported....i had the manager himself come into the car with me and said he will sit in the boot if necessary to try and isolate where it comes from....they will be in touch! I just ask myself whats the point in having a warranty! I swear you would think these guys were paying for any work done out of their own pockets! Im fed up with Audi!

It's a shame they can't sort 1 thing out of 3 isn't it.

I remember when i had my R32, i kept taking it back about the acceleration flat spot and the leather coming off the konig seats, 3 visits later and still nothing resolved.

But i think all dealers are the same, where ever you go, or whatever car you buy.

You gonna change your sig now?