Milltek exhaust on s-line

wmd10

Reaction score
hi all,

just wondering of any of the s-line owners have fitted a miltek exhaust to their car.

interested in the noise increase, as i would like something quiet.

is the noise much louder than standard system?

Yes I have and it makes the car sound a lot better and drive better - IMO.

Some people will say it doesn't give a power increase but it did on my S-line and on my previous car (Leon Cupra R).

On tick over and driving it is a much deeper and meaty sound - but its a grown up sound that sounds good not a 'max power' sound!

It also make the car look better as the standard rear pipes are quite small.

Hope that helps.

do you have any pics?

the sound isnt obtrussive is it?

[ QUOTE ]
do you have any pics?

the sound isnt obtrussive is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a pic of my Wife's S4 fitted with a Miltek exhaust in my gallery if that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

thanks for that. hopefully someone with an s-line will have a pic or 2.

platinum70 the sound isnt obtrussive is it? much different from stabdard while idle or on motorway? im looking for something quiet.

Yes and I will post them when I can find them.

The sound is nice and deep not obtrusive at all.

not like boy racer loud? wouldnt disturb the neighbours then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A friend of mine has the Milltek on his 2004 S4 and it sounds great. It's very low key and not boy racer by any means. I think it sounds great. I have a sound clip somewhere of it, granted it's a V8. I would recommend Milltek if you are concerned about sound, since most of the reviews I read say it's fairly quiet when compared to the other major players (Borla, Thermal, SuperSprint, etc).

Picture of the Milltek on my car is on the gallery section now.