AudiLeon

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
02022012518.jpg

02022012517.jpg

02022012520.jpg

Too dark for decent pictures.

that looks good mate, fancy doing mine?

Costs are 9 quid but I bought 2meters by 600mm to do some other bits and bobs.

Looks very nice, been thinking of doing this myself. Is it possible to remove the chrome trim or did you have to apply the carbonfibre in situ?

The chrome trim will come off if you're careful with a screwdriver.

Have you thought about a Cupra splitter? It would transform your car in my opinion.

Is it a cupra trim on your James? If so I'll have a nosey at yours. I'm on the look out for a sline kit all the time really.

My weekends job is to do the side trims. Not looking forward to it.

Cupra on mine mate yes, with the dechromed S4 grille's it looks good I think.

Let me know if you need a pic.

Been checking it out in the members pics section James. Looks really good fella, love the grills!

I need to get my chrome bits done this weekend and then i'll have a think about the splitter. I would love a sline kit though :(

I would love an S4 bumper, i keep putting offers in on the one on ebay but he's not daft lol

sound just bit worried how low the front will be if i fit one.... im going to look into having the B5 perches fitted as im very happy with how my sport sits apart from the rears well sit in the arches but my front could go down half inch or so......

I thump mine periodically but it's not too bad. Mine's (a theoretical) 10mm lower than a Sport.

Just found this one, since fitting the yellow fogs:

IMG-20120109-00011.jpg

Last edited: