buying dilema!

vorsprung dork

Reaction score
its been a while since i have been online due to being made redundant in may last year i sold my 2.5 tdi sport estate to my brother! unfortunatley this was a big mistake because i found a job straight away! i have the funds now to afford a new car the problem is i test drove a 2006 3.0 tdi a6 last week and was totaly dissapointed with the build quality! i hate the styling of the b7 avant! looked at a 58 plate 2.0 tdi s line estate today to be frank nice looking car (red) but used values at the moment are way over priced! i nearly bought it then i thought back to my 2.5 and reckon that is the best car for me! so if anyone is thinking of selling a good quality 2.5 avant either 2 wd or quattro i would be very intrested!

THANKS! Lads! been off work for a week now on holiday! ive been online every day trawling the net for a suitable car but seems to me they are getting rare! im willing to pay good money for the right car! i have walked away from 4 cars this week! im going to put a wanted add on this site and hope it bears fruit because ive looked at a lot of newer cars and nothing floats my boat! the wife wants me to go for a 08 merc c class estate!!!! but what does she know! so hear it is! im looking for a low mileage 2.5 tdi 2 wd or quattro pref with 6 speed manual pref with a a factory fitted gmbh body kit standard car( wheeels or remap no problem or even slight mods) i would consider an 51 52 53 car with a vortex kit but must be totaly mint! cash waiting for the right car!

belive me ive looked mate! for instance that 2.5 quattro on ebay in silver i have been to see it and its a shead bad rust to front arches big ding in drivers door doesnt sound good running! the bloke/ garage selling it said it was mint said there were 2 keys and loads of other waffel just to get me there i told him over the phone i wanted a near perfect car total waste of time and fuel going to see it! and this seems to be the way its been with all the cars i have looked at! im asking people on hear to sell because i know they care about there motors so should get a good one!
18 here to choose from mate,
audi a4 2.5 tdi avant | eBay