Volks AutosBadger5

Thread: buying dilema!

1st Gear

Status

buying dilema!

its been a while since i have been online due to being made redundant in may last year i sold my 2.5 tdi sport estate to my brother! unfortunatley this was a big mistake because i found a job straight away! i have the funds now to afford a new car the problem is i test drove a 2006 3.0 tdi a6 last week and was totaly dissapointed with the build quality! i hate the styling of the b7 avant! looked at a 58 plate 2.0 tdi s line estate today to be frank nice looking car (red) but used values at the moment are way over priced! i nearly bought it then i thought back to my 2.5 and reckon that is the best car for me! so if anyone is thinking of selling a good quality 2.5 avant either 2 wd or quattro i would be very intrested!

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    good luck its the right choice
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

1st Gear

Status
    Congratulations on the work situation. Lovely cars. Hold out for a Quattro though mate.
    A4 (B6) 2.5TDI QUATTRO SPORT AVANT

1st Gear

Status

Wink CHEERS!

THANKS! Lads! been off work for a week now on holiday! ive been online every day trawling the net for a suitable car but seems to me they are getting rare! im willing to pay good money for the right car! i have walked away from 4 cars this week! im going to put a wanted add on this site and hope it bears fruit because ive looked at a lot of newer cars and nothing floats my boat! the wife wants me to go for a 08 merc c class estate!!!! but what does she know! so hear it is! im looking for a low mileage 2.5 tdi 2 wd or quattro pref with 6 speed manual pref with a a factory fitted gmbh body kit standard car( wheeels or remap no problem or even slight mods) i would consider an 51 52 53 car with a vortex kit but must be totaly mint! cash waiting for the right car!

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    18 here to choose from mate,
    audi a4 2.5 tdi avant | eBay

1st Gear

Status
    belive me ive looked mate! for instance that 2.5 quattro on ebay in silver i have been to see it and its a shead bad rust to front arches big ding in drivers door doesnt sound good running! the bloke/ garage selling it said it was mint said there were 2 keys and loads of other waffel just to get me there i told him over the phone i wanted a near perfect car total waste of time and fuel going to see it! and this seems to be the way its been with all the cars i have looked at! im asking people on hear to sell because i know they care about there motors so should get a good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    18 here to choose from mate,
    audi a4 2.5 tdi avant | eBay