stereo removal keys

vr6gordy

Reaction score
I've got the symphony 2 in mine and used the keys from the first link cant see why they'd change form 02 to 04

I've got the symphony 2 in mine and used the keys from the first link cant see why they'd change form 02 to 04
will ive put im in and the keys just pull right back out

put them in and push them outwards towards the side of the car while pulling back at the same time.... quite hard to do (i.e pull the left hand side to the left and back and the right hand side to the right and back)....you sometimes need to just wiggle them about to get them to engage before pulling back its a bit hit and miss I found

i will give it a go in the morning ... cheers

well tryied all ways with keys and nothing ... so how the hell will i get it out ???????????????? glove box ??????????

Did you manage to remove your radio as I have a very similar problem with mine?

if you are going to take any thing out to help you id say pull the heater control panel out then you can get your hand up behind it. i have the keys from halfords and as already said still a bit of a pain but i get one side out first then the other it will not just pull out in one go

You are using 4 keys if it's a double din right ? Also as above sometimes you can push the radio out from behind if you remove the climate module, just be very careful not to scratch the plastic dash trim!

i managed to fit gateway 100 by removing the glove box... i could see the plug i needed to undo so did it