powersteering fluid s4

TURBOTRONICS

Reaction score
is it possible to change the fluid on my powersteering and if so is it a big job to do
thebsteering has developed a noise when turning at a certain point and i wanted to change the fluid see if it would help

Turkster (I think) changed it on his 2.5 to good effect, so it can be done. Hopefully he'll chirp in with how he did it.

TBH all i did was unscrew the cap, turn the steering to full lock for 60 seconds, let any fluids get pumped right down into there channels and top up the bottle, then did a full lock the other side and did the same, once the squeel was gone i topped up the bottle to the line and put the cap back on, job done,

TBH all i did was unscrew the cap, turn the steering to full lock for 60 seconds, let any fluids get pumped right down into there channels and top up the bottle, then did a full lock the other side and did the same, once the squeel was gone i topped up the bottle to the line and put the cap back on, job done,
thanks for the post i will give this a go before i flush the system see if that helps

Ok my mistake, Turkster obviously did a bleed rather than a fluid swap.